Connext helps companies build custom, dedicated teams in Latin America. Customer support, software development, and more. Managed nearshore staff augmentation.
What is nearshore staff augmentation?
Nearshore staff augmentation is a business strategy where companies hire remote employees or teams from neighboring countries or regions to supplement their existing workforce. This approach allows companies to access a larger talent pool, reduce costs, and overcome skill shortages. Nearshore staff augmentation is particularly popular in the IT and software development industry, where companies can benefit from the expertise and cost-effectiveness of skilled professionals located in nearby countries with similar time zones and cultural affinity.
OFFSHORE STAFFING ROLES
Roles We Commonly Fill in Latin America
Customer Service Outsourcing
When it comes to attending to product or service-related concerns, customers want their concerns to be addressed real-time. Effective customer service can translate to potential conversions, customer loyalty and retention.
Latin America provides advantages to traditional outsourcing countries because of time zone similarities and bi-lingual support capabilities.
The most offered solutions of service providers in Latin America are telemarketing, customer service, customer experience, information technology and consulting services.
- Customer Service Representatives
- Live Chat Agents
- Account Managers
- Offshore Telemarketing Staff
- Help Desk
- Upsell and Cross-sell
- Data Cleansing and Validation
- Lead Generation
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Retention
- Customer Care
- E-Commerce Support
- Reservation Agent
- Technical Support Specialist
- Community Moderation
Information Technology (IT) Services
Improve your business’ productivity, cycle time, accuracy, and scalability by offshoring Information Technology (IT) Services.
Through offshoring IT services, businesses can work with technical experts in innovative product and software development, enterprise management, and adjoined services.
Connext Global Solutions provides customized offshore software outsourcing and staffing solutions. Offshore highly qualified, but cost-effective team members with high level technical skills. The company has a full team of developers, designers, and engineers to support a wide variety of technical projects and roles. These roles and projects include but are not limited to:
- Software Developers
- Web Developers
- Web Designer
- Data Visualization
- Mobile App Development
- Quality Assurance Specialists
- Game Developers
- Technical Support Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Security Consultants
- Technical Consultant
- Network Engineer
- System/Network Administrator
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Developer
- Augmented Reality (AR) Developer
- Virtual Reality (VR) Developer
- Software Engineer
- ServiceNow Developer
- ServiceNow Admin
- QA Engineer
- ETL Developer
- Salesforce Admin
THE CONNEXT DIFFERENCE
Key Points of Difference in Connext model versus Traditional BPO
- Client has absolute control over quality and pricing is completely transparent. Our clients like this relative to the large BPO model where the client has little control and pricing can be misleading.
- Stability of workforce and management team. We aim for < 20% turnover which is dramatically better than the 50-100% turnover experienced by larger BPOs.
- Skill diversity – we can fill any role you need. We give clients a path to a full suite of potential offshore team members.
- Built for high-growth companies that need flexible and adaptive support.
- High attentiveness, quality of support, and attention relative to large BPOs.