Our Call Center is looking for individuals to support our Qu customers in their technical needs, questions and issues. Help Desk Support Technicians receives, records, and reconciles customer/end user technical questions on use and implementation of computer products in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide first-level problem-solving for Point of Sale hardware and software, including, but not limited to, operational and technical problems.
- Utilize service management systems gathering and maintaining service incident data.
- Contribute to the knowledge management system.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays, and perform to defined standards, carry out special work assignments, and meet all conditions of employment.
- Work in a team environment participating as a team member, focusing on continuous improvement and total customer satisfaction.
- Perform customer service administrative task as assigned and understand customer database and processing customer part request
- Must display genuine concern and ownership for customersí situations.
- Exercise sound judgment and analytical skills in determining a resolution to problems.
- Provide and obtain general information which is technical in nature.
- Responsible for communicating with customers effectively & efficiently.
- Responsible for documenting all information in CRM or applicable tool of requests made by customers for tracking purposes.
- Seek out and/or accept ongoing learning opportunities.
- Adapt to changing technologies, solutions, and duties at any time.
- Performs any work-related duties or special projects as assigned by management.
- A minimum of one-year Customer Service experience.
- Problem solving, communication skills, typing, and basic Windows computer
- knowledge is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to collaborate with coworkers of all levels.
- Proficient with Windows Operating System and spreadsheets (Google Sheets/Excel)
- High attention to detail.
- Must be able handle working under time-constraints to meet deadlines.
- Detail oriented, organized with desire to make a major impact to a rapidly changing industry.
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Ability to maintain composure under stress or with emotional clients.
- MUST HAVE STABLE EMPLOYMENT HISTORY.
- 1 or more years of Customer Service, Tech Support, L1-L2 Helpdesk or something similar.