- We are looking for an upbeat individual who is self-motivated and demonstrates initiative in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment. The role requires someone with the ability to balance trustful relationships with our clients yet also guarantee timely payments.
- Initiate collections on past due accounts
- Assist with preparation of client statements
- Communicate with the client regarding current invoices and resolve discrepancies
- Outstanding phone and interpersonal skills
- Have high energy, be a self-starter, a great teammate and be ready to get the job done
- Be flexible and adaptable with a drive to go above and beyond
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- MUST HAVE STABLE EMPLOYMENT HISTORY.
- At least 1 year exp in bpo settings supporting United States healthcare account