- Verifying medical insurance of the patient with different insurances.
- Submitting and following-up preauthorization to various insurance companies.
- Calling and setting up patients appointments.
- Updating patients’ demographic info into the system.
- Any additional tasks requested by the client.
- Has at least 1 year experience in medical field.
- Experience in direct patient communication, scheduling, fielding high volume of phone calls
- Insurance verification and Preauthorization experience is a plus.
- Billing experience or knowledge is advantage.
- Excellent in English both oral and written.
- Detail oriented with above average organizational skills.
- Superior attention to details.
- Plans and prioritizes to meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills ; communicates clearly and effectively.
- Ability to multitask and remain focused while managing a high-volume, time-sensitive workload.
- Able to take and give clear and direct feedback.
- Basic understanding of Human Anatomy, specifically musculoskeletal.
- Excellent computer skills including use of Excel, Word and internet.
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient.
- MUST HAVE STABLE EMPLOYMENT HISTORY.
- Good communication Skills
- at least 6 months experience in Billing and/or sending pre-authorization is advantage.
- At least 1 year experience in handling direct phone calls to patients.
- Above-average problem solving and critical thinking skills .
- Excellent communication skills and pleasant phone presence.