- Reviews patient bills for accuracy, completeness and obtaining any missing information.
- Reviews patient accounts and determining appropriate billing distributions
- Preparing, reviewing and transmitting claims using billing Denticon software, including electronic claim processing.
- Following up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe.
- Checking each insurance payment for accuracy and compliance with contract discount.
- Calling insurance companies to verify eligibility of patientís coverage
- Identifying and billing secondary or tertiary insurances.
- Collects co-pays, issues receipts, post payments and reconciles receipts.
- Performs accurate data entry.
- At least 1 year experience in dental/medical office setting.
- Excellent in English both oral and written is a must.
- Has a high level of attention to detail and hold the notion of confidentiality in the highest regard.
- A problem-solver and team player.
- Flexible with the schedules and training (holidays & weekends)
- Experience in handling multiple demands.
- Can work independently/ with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work accurately and attend to details while responding to multiple work demands.
- Ability and willingness to work with a diverse staff and customers.
- With moderate to advance knowledge in Microsoft office especially Microsoft excel.
- Basic knowledge in dental claims or insurance terminologies is an advantage.
MUST HAVE STABLE EMPLOYMENT HISTORY.