- Source and recruit for Support and Leadership Functions for Connext and it’s clients
- Work closely with the hiring managers to gain a thorough understanding of the needs of the position and develop/execute effective sourcing and recruitment plans for each requisition
- Identifying and recruiting prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Manage external and internal job postings
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Perform phone interviews for initial screening of stability and qualifications.
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Coordinate interviews with candidate and hiring manager
- Maintain applicant tracking data base
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
- Provide a daily, weekly and monthly report
- At least 3 years work experience recruiting for support and leadership up to executive functions.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Jobstreet, Indeed, Monster, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
At least 3 years work experience recruiting for support and leadership up to executive functions.