- Develops and builds a culture continuous performance improvement.
- Co-manages (with client) employees in assigned account or cluster. focusing on time, attendance and task performance.
- Ensures the optimization of team efforts to deliver client satisfaction on a consistent basis.
- Studies client business processes for the purpose of enhancing the value of services offered by the company.
- Determines operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Accomplishes staffing objectives by supporting the recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training process
- Prepares performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Conducts and participates in meetings with assigned staff to understand their success requirements.
- Coaches and counselsí assigned employees, recognizing, awarding and taking disciplinary actions when needed.
- Reinforces and ensures organizationís compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepares and completes action plans; system audits and analyses; managing quality assurance initiatives.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in BPO operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Takes on other assignments needed, including, but not limited to being the primary operational back-up to senior operations manager.
- Develops and builds a culture of continuous performance improvement.
- Team oriented, with Strong and demonstrated operational leadership skills
- Analytical, detail oriented, with strong financial acumen.
- Good, detail and experience managing department budgets
- Ability to manage multiple clients and deliverables simultaneously in a high energetic/fast-paced environment.
- Highly proficient in MS tools and data manipulation
- Results oriented, with demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize, problem solve, plan and prepare budgets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required; Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM experience a plus
- Must have at least 2 years of supervisory, account or operations management experience, leading a team of 10+ and supporting at least one client
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Business Process Outsourcing, with some preferably in a back office setting
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills